ASSURANCE OF YOUR HEALING


    There is an assurance from the word of God that provides our healing. Before any sickness enters man from Satan, God has already made a healing balm available.

Jeremiah 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

This healing balm is Jesus who is the word of God. The end of every sickness in your life is the beginning of you knowing that Jesus has taken it away.

Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

This is a hard truth, but it's real as we have seen from the above mentioned scriptures. Nothing is sure if anything has not been done about it. Your healing is so sure because God has done something about it by providing Jesus.

Listen, Jesus is the only provision for your healing. He is the real drug you need to get well again. Any prescription you receive without Jesus the healer is worthless. For there is no healing in any prescription without Jesus the Master healer. Your healing is not to be negotiated by drug and any doctor. Your own healing has been concluded thousand years ago in the finished work of Christ Jesus even before the sickness entered you. So having medical experts around you doesn't equal you perfect healing. What makes your healing sure is that Jesus paid with His blood on the cross for it. The payment of Jesus with His blood ascertains, guarantees your total healing from sicknesses and diseases. Jesus paid in full for whatsoever situation we face today including your pains.

It is important for you to understand that the assurance of every payment is the issued receipt. When you pay for something, receipt will be issued as an evidence of payment. This assures you that you won't pay for it again. In the same vein, we've got an assurance from the receipt God has given to us which is His words. God's word clarifies the full payment of our total debts made by Jesus with His blood. This is the end point of the assurance we need to see that our healing is so sure.

God is so interested in making you get back at your feet again and get back to work. This interest God shows to you and I is seen continually from His words which are so certain. He has always assured you from His words that you are healed if you are sick. If God says you're healed, then you are. Trust God.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

There is nothing too difficult in that to believe. God's words are so sure because He has made them to be higher than all His name's.

Psalms 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Your healing is sure from nowhere but of God and His words. Take in the sure word of God seriously as you do to those medications and see how miraculously you will be healed and made completely whole. 

Read this testimony of how God miraculously healed me of a severe pain.

I was sometime knocked down with a severe malaria that defied medications. The more I was taking medicine, the more the pains. Two days after, I said to myself "I can't continue like this" I stopped taking taking those drugs and begged to be left alone unattended to any more. The pain increased as if a nine inches block was planted in me to carry. Satan is wicked indeed. The following night, it was as if death came calling. I couldn't open my mouth to speak any more. It was just within my heart I was saying God whatever you can't do, let it remain undone forever. I said it's better to die believing God that moment than continue to take worthless drugs. After few minutes of those thoughts, within the hours of 1am and 2am, I could manage to open my mouth to say with a very tiny voice in tears " Holy Spirit, are you going to leave me to continue like this?" As soon as I said that, I felt His loving presence. It was like a dream but so real.

Psalms 126:1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Just like a dream, I felt a being went into me from my head. When he got to my stomach, I felt so cold. He continued and got to my anus, and I felt so hot. The next thing I heard was a sound as if I defecated. Something went off my system. Immediately, all the pains gone. I stood up with sweat of that encounter all over my body in great amazement saying to my wife, a miracle just happened. God has healed me. 

Indeed, i will never forget that experience till I breathe my last breath. TO HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

Beloved, God heals. And please know that His is interested in your health and longevity. He is able and willing to completely make you whole and elongate your life with full strength. But He may not until you genuinely say YES to Him. You want to say YES to Him today and receive the shocking healing you have ever seen? Then pray thus:

Dear Jesus, I receive You now into my life, forgive me of my ignorance, I believe now that You are the provision for my healing and wholeness. Give me completely freedom from pains so that Your name alone will be glorified in my life. Thank You for delivering me in Your name. Amen and Amen!!

You are hereby declared free from pains forever in JESUS NAME! Go and begin to do what you've been unable to do before now. BE BLESSED AND EVER BE CELEBRATED!



"
     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BILLY GRAHAM BRIEF BIOGRAPHY

BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT

A TRUE CHRISTIAN LIFESTYLE