A BELIEVER MINDSET

                 


                WHO IS A BELIEVER?
  A believer is the one that has the nature of Christ in him and allow that nature to form his mindset thereby operating as that same nature of Christ in all ramifications.

Galatians 2:20 
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
 
  This nature believes all things from God the Father.
     Believer mindset becomes the formation of Christ nature over time. Or permit me to use the word indoctrination of Christ in a life over time

       HOW DOES THIS FORMATION STARTS?
1. From new birth in Christ.
2. Deep studying and meditating of God's word.
3. Doing what the word says.
4. And praying for the mind that sits God's word to remain fertile.

Job 22:21-23
Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.

THE ATTRIBUTES OF A BELIEVER MINDSET

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

1. It is believing all things from God mindset
2. It is a fearless mindset
3. It is a never take "NO" for an answer mindset
4. It is seeing Satan as inconsequential mindset.
5. It is about God and His kingdom passion driven mindset.
6. It is seeing no situation or circumstance as a threat to the actualisation of his God's given dreams mindset
7. It is a strong believing of no declarations is permitted to fall to the ground mindset.
8. It is a sin eternal hating mindset.
9. It is sacrificial giving mindset that knows that all have been given by God.
10. It is an overcoming mindset.

HOW DOES ONE CARRY THIS BELIEVER MINDSET?
It is by accepting Jesus Christ into your life and allow His words to indolterinate His true nature inside you to form that mindset of a believer.

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

May God give us understanding as we draw nearer to Him daily in Jesus Christ name!
Amen and Amen.

Incase you have not received Jesus Christ into your life, please pray after me...

LORD JESUS, I RECEIVE YOU TODAY AND NOW INTO MY LIFE. FORGIVE ME MY SINS, AND BE MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. I REJECT SATAN AND HIS WORKS. I CHOSE TO FOLLOW YOU TO THE END. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. AMEN AND AMEN!
 CONGRATULATIONS!!
I pray your life be preserved in progress till the end in Jesus Christ name. Remain ever blessed of God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BILLY GRAHAM BRIEF BIOGRAPHY

BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT

A TRUE CHRISTIAN LIFESTYLE